Stage 3 Talent is searching for an engaging and driven account executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. This is a virtual/remote position with high output on outbound calls and exploratory meetings.
Who We Are
In 2013, S3T founder, Eric Wise, launched the first coding bootcamp in the Midwest and one of the first Java and .NET bootcamps in the world. After years of success in the bootcamp arena, he set out to create a new approach to technical education. S3T leverages more than 150 years of industry and educational experience to help enterprise organizations, staffing firms, and higher education prepare learners for increasingly technical jobs in software development, cloud, and data professions.
As a full-service partner in technical education, we specialize in creating and maintaining the highest quality curriculum, designing effective learning experiences, and building comprehensive upskilling and reskilling programs. Our courses deliver job-ready skills to address the many challenges associated with rapid digital transformation and the global talent shortage.
Who Your Are
- Problem solver
- Networking expert
- Consultative seller
- Self-motivated / driven
- Hungry for finding leads
- Effective at time management
- 3-5 years in sales
- Team selling experience preferred
- Medium length sales process experience (less than 6-9 months)
- Quota experience within $ 1.0M – $ 2.5M range
- Over quota performance in 2+ years consecutive selling
- Proven track record in building a pipeline and achieving quarterly quota
- Occasional (~10%) travel for events
- CRM experience preferred, S3T currently utilizes Salesforce
- Developing and executing an activity plan to successfully accomplish their monthly/annual goals
- Qualifying and targeting new accounts daily to build a sales pipeline
- Performing prospect activities, such as cold calling and networking
- Identifying key decision-makers, business pain points, size of the opportunity, budget, and purchase timeframes
- Managing the sales cycle with qualified leads
- Managing lead and opportunity pipelines by recording all activity into Salesforce
- Demonstrating the effective use of resources to build a pipeline, achieve quarterly quota and meet agreed-upon targets and sales metrics
Our AE has a mindset that MAKES things happen rather than HOPING or WATCHING things happen. We expect our AE to be:
- Focused and driven to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Adaptable to changing conditions in their business (client needs, discovery, customer expectations, proposals, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial, as a startup we are open to pivots and new opportunities.
- Information and innovation drive our business.
- Skilled at working through organizational dynamics and leveraging internal and
- external referrals to locate Decision Maker(s) and Key Stakeholders in the decision-making process
- Persuasive in presentations and communicating effectively with internal team members and external clients/partners – in a way that promotes teamwork and effective business practices.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, submit your resume online. Please include a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!