Learning Multimedia Specialist
Department/Group: Curriculum and Instruction
Position Type: Full-time/Remote
Reporting to the Director of Curriculum and Instruction, the Learning Media Specialist designs and develops engaging learning media in support of the organization’s mission to find faster, easier, and more effective ways to build and deploy IT skills training programs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and learning experience designers to identify and recommend learning media strategies, timelines, and modalities.
- Produce and edit media assets including video, audio, and graphics.
- Manage and catalog internal and external client media assets.
- Manage projects, programs, and initiatives, balancing priority, urgency, timelines, and dependencies.
- Contribute to and improve learning media style guides and templates.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associate degree in visual communication, visual media, or related field.
- Graphic design experience with tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Demonstrated proficiency with written (writing and editing) and spoken language.
- Passion for communication through visual elements.
- Project management experience to oversee deliverables, deadlines, dependencies and communicate status.
- A portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing skills and prior experience.
- Prior experience in applying graphic design principles in a learning environment.
- Desire to continuously learn and grow.